Is Your Security a Priority?
Who is guarding your livelihood and making sure your business or your home is safe and secure?
It is an unfortunate fact of life that people experience break-ins and burglaries, but the right kind of electronic security measures can give you reassurance, and offer you peace of mind, knowing your premises are properly protected.
It is vital that you protect valuable items, including business-critical data and equipment and material that is confidential.
Daker’s state of the art electronic security systems and services include:
- Access control
- Intruder alarms
- Door Entry
- Electronic security
When it comes to your security, it can be challenging knowing what choices to make.
We offer a full consultation, where we conduct a diligent on-site survey to provide you with the right solution for your specific needs:
- For CCTV security, we supply and install expert surveillance equipment with various options, including IP HD hardware and systems with wireless transmission.
- Access control and door entry systems cover audio door and electronic access, controlling single or multiple entrances.
- Our intruder alarms and electronic security include integrated systems, which can work alongside CCTV and access control installations, providing you with a comprehensive, professional security set-up.
We use specialist equipment that meets exacting industry standards, including Texecom and Videcom systems.
Added Benefits of Security Systems
Besides the obvious advantages of having something in place that can actively deter or halt criminal activity, there are several added benefits to installing an effective, reliable security system:
- A security system is a business asset
- It adds value to your property
- It can help to reduce your insurance premiums
Having the right electronic security system in place sends out a powerful signal about your business and your premises.
Choosing your security need not be a headache. Contact us and we will be happy to advise you on the best route to take towards making sure you, your business and assets are safe and secure.